Near-mathematical elimination got you down? No worries, here are some stories about teams that could be going to the playoffs to cheer you up.
- Causeway Crowd / Andrew Thompson – Bruins Can Clinch Playoff Spot With Win Tonight Against Islanders – Jaromir Jagr and the Boston Bruins (still sounds weird) can stamp their passports to the playoffs with a win tonight against the Islanders, who have also been doing just fine as of late.
- Blueshirt Banter / Bryan Winters – Mats Zuccarello and Henrik Lundqvist beat the Leafs in Shootout – Mats Zuccarello scores the shootout winner and the Rangers take two points. The Maple Leafs settled for one point in a shootout loss, we tie this story together because both of these teams could be going to the playoffs. Wonder what that feels like? Me too.
- 630 CHED – Oilers fall to Coyotes 3-1. Six sentences, short and sweet.
- Lowetide – Motel Matches – Holy cow guys, we get to miss the playoffs and do the draft thing all over again? I can’t wait. Clear your week, it’s gonna be like last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, and the three other non playoff years before that!
- Cult of Hockey / Jonathan Willis – Player Grades, The Final Nail In The Coffin? – For this season, yes. Nail Yakupov scored one goal in last night’s dismal 3-1 performance. Final grades will reflect as such. There will be a test Tuesday.
Please enjoy this creepy story about a severed goat’s head being sent to Chicago Cubs chairman Tom Ricketts.
Jeff – @OilOnWhyte
Ian – @ibleedoil
Jonathan – @jonrmcleod
Troy – @heavyoilcountry
Dave – @rustyknuckler
Check out the Oilers Army!
Click Here to visit our NHL main page “Too Many Men” – Fansided’s Hockey Home on the Internets