Things that are going around my gourd at the moment:
- I ordered tonight’s game between the OKC Barons and the Lake Erie Monsters. It cost me about $7. I’ve heard some good, some bad, and some very bad about the AHL Live service, so I’m going to give it a whirl tonight and see where it takes me after the game. Expect a review of sorts.
- Weird? No NHL hockey. No Oilers, no pre-gaming, if you catch my drift. Weirder? Seeing Nugent-Hopkins wearing the number 18. Even weirder still? Seeing Eberle in the number 7.
- What do the lines look like? Good question. Over to the Barons Business Desk at Tend The Farm, with your headline news correspondent Neal! Neal’s got a pretty good grip on things.
- YES, that’s Dane Byers sporting the A.
- WOK WITH YANN
- Assuming there’s a season-long lockout, here are my top five point predictors for your Oklahoma City Barons…
- Taylor Hall (65 GP), 36-58-94
- Jordan Eberle (72 GP), 28-63-91
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins – (73 GP), 40-47-77
- Teemu Hartikainen – (66 GP), 26-30-56
- Magnus Paajarvi – 70 GP, 19-36-55
I picked these numbers from the sky. If I hit one, I win a prize.
Catch us on Twitter tonight as we get the closest thing to NHL hockey as we can.
Jeff – @OilOnWhyte
Ian – @ibleedoil
Jonathan – @jonrmcleod
Troy – @heavyoilcountry
Check out the Oilers Army!
Click Here to visit our NHL main page “Too Many Men” – Fansided’s Hockey Home on the Internets