Festival seating. Get there early.
While you’re tuned into the NHL Draft next Friday, go on and grab your laptop, have a seat at your desktop, find an internet-ready phone, or grab your nearest hands-free device and join your pals from Oil On Whyte on Twitter as we’ll be dissecting what goes down during the NHL Draft on Day 1.
What can you expect?
- Superstar insight! (with your friends from Oil On Whyte!)
- General outrage! (Hey guys, can’t wait to do this again next year!)
- Trade proposals! (Joe Hulbig and this year’s third for the 1988 Minnesota North Stars!)
- Reminiscing! (Kenny Linesman! Risto Siltanen! Andrei Kovalenko!)
- AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE?
If you’re not excited by now, you should be.
How do you get the most out of your NHL Draft? There are seven easy steps.
- Crack open a cold one.
- Get a blank tape for your VCR.
- Sign in to your Twitter account. If you do not have one, creating one takes less than a minute.
- Follow the Oil On Whyte team.
- Crack open another cold one.
- Open pretzel bag (other salty snacks may be substituted, choose your favourite)
- Enjoy the draft with your confidants at Oil On Whyte.
- (optional) Crack open a cold one.
Use these eight easy steps, and you’ll have trouble remembering the NHL Draft in no time.
We’ll see you there.
Follow Oil On Whyte on the Twitters.
Jeff – @OilOnWhyte
Samson – @threwittki
Ian – @ibleedoil
Jonathan – @jonrmcleod
Marcus – @SportMajor
Check out the Oilers Army!
Click Here to visit our NHL main page “Too Many Men” – Fansided’s Hockey Home on the Internets