Christmastime for NHL fans begins tomorrow morning, and it lasts until 3 PM MDT (5 EST).
Why not spend your trade deadline with your best mates at Oil On Whyte?
But…but.. Chappy, I can spend it at TSN, or NHL.com. Or, I can sit in my easy chair and listen to the TV. I read enough of your slobber, why would I spend another two minutes reading this filth?
Of course, you can get the whole story from the TV and the radio. (Ja!) But, the advantages of hanging out with your good friends on the Internet highly outweigh the usefulness of modern television.
Think of all the advantages of following this monumental, colossal event on the Internet!
For instance, at Oil On Whyte, you’ll recieve
- Instant up to the minute information. We’ll be tweeting the hell out of the event, and you should therefore follow me @OilOnWhyte throughout the day. I bring the lady fingers, you bring your eyes. Follow and spread the word.
- Off the cusp speculation. I don’t make six figures to tell you what I think’s going to happen. I guess. I listen. Then I guess some more. It’s like the worst drunken roulette game you’ve ever seen, and we’re getting thrown out of the casino. Be there when it happens.
- All the day’s moves in one post. Speculation be damned, we’re going to get it right when the day is over. Hopefully, we get it right throughout the day as well.
- Terrible commentary. Again, this is why they gave me a keyboard.
- Big graphics! Giant JPEGS! Pixels shooting from every which-way! You like pictures? That’s good, I like tacos. We each like things.
So follow us on Twitter and cancel your 1, 2 and 2:30s. It’s trade deadline day, and you’re going to be a part of it with us.
Follow Oil On Whyte on the Twitters.
Jeff – @OilOnWhyte
Samson – @threwittki
Ian – @ibleedoil
Click Here to visit our NHL main page “Too Many Men” – Fansided’s Hockey Home on the Internets
Topics: Trade Deadline