03 DEC 2011 – 8:10 MDT
Your Game Preview is after the jump.
Lines provided by 630 CHED. Thanks!
Ryan Smyth – Ryan Nugent-Hopkins – Jordan Eberle
Sam Gagner – Shawn Horcoff – Ales Hemsky
Magnus Paajarvi – Eric Belanger – Ryan Jones
Darcy Hordichuk – Ryan O’Marra – Lennart Petrell
Ladislav Smid – Tom Gilbert
Ryan Whitney – Jeff Petry
Theo Peckham- Andy Sutton
Oilers picked up two needed points last night versus the Blue Jackets. Tonight, they look to do it this time to their provincial rivals in Calgary. Calgary is coming off a 5-3 loss to Detroit, and currently sits at last in the Northwest at 10-12-1.
- Calgary’s leading scorer is Alex Tanguay. Tanguay has 17 points (4-13-17) in 24 GP this season.
- C OF INJURED: Calgary D man Mark Giordano suffered partially ruptured tendons in his hamstring versus Nashville this week. He’ll be out for an extended period of time. Anton Babchuk is also expected to miss tonight’s game with a hand injury.
- Lines are staying the same for tonight’s matchup save for the goaltenders. A victory tonight will give Khabibulin ten on the season.
- Your top five active Oilers in points are…
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins – 28 points (11-17-28) in 26 GP
- Jordan Eberle – 27 points (10-17-27) in 26 GP
- Ryan Smyth – 26 points (12-14-26) in 26 GP
- Shawn Horcoff – 19 points (7-12-19) in 26 GP
- Ryan Jones – 14 points (9-5-14) in 26 GP
Taylor Hall (shoulder) has 18 points (7-11-18) in 22 GP.
Oilers make it two. I’m not even going to say MPS’ name. He’s gotta score tonight.
Follow my Twitter feed @OilOnWhyte
Follow Grant’s Twitter feed @RealOilFan
Click Here to visit our NHL main page “Too Many Men” – Fansided’s Hockey Home on the Internets