25 OCT 2011 – 7:30 MDT
Lines and lemonade are available after the jump.
- These are the same lines that were used in Edmonton’s 2-0 victory over the NY Rangers on Saturday. Now only if this game will feature Canucks head coach Alain Vigneault like Rangers coach John Tortorella did the other night…
- Tonight is David Booth’s first game in a Canuck sweater since being acquired in a trade from the Florida Panthers.
- NET VALUE: Nikolai Khabublin has earned tonight’s start. His marks are off the charts right now, 2-0-2 with a GAA of 0.72 and a .969 SV%. Those numbers won’t last forever, but you’ve got to ride them as long as they do.
- This is the eighth game in the Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Experience. RNH has five goals and two assists in seven games, good for first on the team. Word is out. I don’t think the Oilers have a choice in sending this guy back to juniors. Let’s say it would be a pretty big shock if the Oilers were to send him down.
- CANUCK GOALIE CAROUSEL – If I were a betting man, I’d wager that Luongo gets the start tonight for Vancouver. Cory Schneider was victorious against Minnesota in Vancouver’s last game on Saturday, and Luongo hasn’t played since Thursday. Roll out the welcome mats.
Follow my Twitter feed @OilOnWhyte
Follow Grant’s Twitter feed @RealOilFan
Follow Samson To The House
Click Here to visit our NHL main page “Too Many Men” – Fansided’s Hockey Home on the Internets